Date of Written Examination : 27.05.2012 and 03.06.2012
Bank may conduct written test on more than two dates, if need be.
On-line Registration starting date: 05.03.2012
Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 26.03.2012
Payment of Fees : 07.03.2012 to 31.03.2012
Payscale for clerical cadre:
• Special pay of Rs. 800 will be provided to Stenographers as per bank policies.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.12.2011):
• Should be 10+2 pass or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate.
• For SC/ST/PWD, the 10+2 aggregate is 55%
• Candidates who have a diploma passout degree instead of 10+2 are also eligible
• Graduate passouts are eligible to apply.
• Must know English and local language expertise is an added advantage.
The selected candidates will be on probation for a 6 months period after which they will be ranked as regular assistants and stenographers. Also candidates who have steno experience may also apply along with clerk vacancies.
Examination will be held on aptitude, reasoning, general english and computer knowledge. Candidates passing the written exam will be called for interview and the final list of candidates have to join according to bank rules and policies.
Call letter download:
Call letters can be downloaded from the website from 12/05/2012 and they have to bring the call letters in the examination hall, the centers clearly written in the call letter.
The candidates who have registered earlier for SBI clerk posts do not need to apply again, but will have the option to change their exam centers or pre exam centers (for SC/ST).
For more details regarding bank updates visit www.bankindiajobs.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2013 - beinghuman.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com